- 1cup - Cauliflower(cut into small florets)
- 1no - Potato
- 1cup - Vegetables ( carrot,beans,peas)
- 1onion - Medium size(finely chopped)
- 2tomatos - Medium size(finely chopped)
- 4nos - Curry leaves
- 2nos - Green chillies
- 1tsp - Ginger-garlic paste
- Red chilli powder - As required
- Salt - As required
- 1/4cup -Corriander leaves(for granishing)
- 1tsp - Grated coconut
- 1tsp - Corriander Powder
- 1/4tsp - Turmeric powder
Put the Cauliflower in a bowl of water along with 1/2tsp of water and microwave it for 2 minutes.
Heat the oil in the pressure cooker,add green chillies,curry leaves,onions,salt and suate till its brown,add ginger-garlic paste,tomato and suate for few minutes.
Then add tomato,red chilli powder,corriander powder,turmeric powder and grated coconut along with 1/4glass of water.
Now add the vegetables and mix well with the gravy,add two cups of water and allow it to for 2 whistle.
Granish the curry with corriander leaves.goes well with chappathi.