Its my archived recipe.Im sending this to Egg event by http://bengalicuisine.wordpress.com.
- 3nos - Boiled Eggs (Grated)
- 1 onion - Large(finely chopped)
- 2nos - Medium size tomato (finely chopped or Pureed)
- 2 nos - Green chillies (finely chopped)
- 5 nos - Curry leaves
- 1/4cup - Corriander leaves (For Granishing)
- 1/2tsp - Corriander powder
- Red chilli Powder - As Required
- Salt - As required
- 1/4tsp -Garam masala
- 1/4tsp - Turmeric Powder
- 1tsp - Cumin Powder
- 2tsp - Oil
- 2tsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2cup - Green peas(optional)
Heat oil in a kadai,add the curry leaves and onion,suate till it turns brown and dry,and ginger-garlic paste.
Add the tomato puree with the lid closed till the oil oozes out from it,then add the green chillies,corriander powder,cumin powder,red chilliand turmeric powder and salt as required,leave the mixture till it turns brown,stir in between.Add one Raw Egg n mix well.
Now add the grated egg and mix well with the gravy,if needed add 1/2 cup water and bring them to boil in medium heat for few minutes.Now add Garam masala and mix well with gravy.Granish with corriander leaves.Goes well with chappathi,naan.
Optional: you can also add green peas,bell pepper,before adding the grated egg.microwave the green peas n capsicum for 3 minutes.