Serve 2 ppl
- 1 onion - Cut as per you wish
- 1 cup - Gram flour
- 2tsp - Corn flour
- 1tsp - Ginger-garlic paste
- Red chilli powder - As required
- salt - As required
- 5 nos - Curry leaves(finely chopped)
- 1/2cup - Corriander leaves(finely chopped)
- Water - As Required
Mix the gram flour,corn flour,ginger-garlic paste,red chilli powder,salt,curry leaves and corriander leaves with water to medium thickness,dont add too much water,then it will take more oil while frying.
Meanwhile in a kadai heat the oil,now dip the onions in the batter and put it in the oil,and fry till it turns golden brown.
With the same batter we can make different baji's with plantain and eggplant,egg,Bread.