- 1 1/2Cup - Chicken pieces
- 2nos - Onion(finely chopped)
- 1/2Cup -Tomato Puree/Finely chopped tomato
- 1/2Cup -Bell pepper
- 2nos - Green chillies
- 1tsp - Garam masala Powder (or) Whole Garam masala
- 2tsp -Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2tsp - Turmeric Powder
- Red chilli Powder - As required
- 1tsp - Cumin Powder
- 1tsp -Corriander powder
- 2tsp -Curd
- Salt - As required
Clean the chicken in hot water n marinate with salt,Curd,turmeric n red chilli powder and keep aside for 20-30mins
In a kadai heat oil add the whole garam masala,onion n fry till the onion turns transparent,add Ginger-garlic Paste n fry for few mins.
Add tomato puree,green chillies,Bell pepper n fry till the raw smell goes off,then add corriander-cumin powder,red chilli powder n mix well.
At last add marinated chicken and cover n cook in a low flame till the gravy becomes thick/ chicken becomes tender.
Gransih with Corriander leaves.
Serve hot with Rice,Biriyani,Naan,chappathi n parathas.